Job ID: #
Looking for Roadside Assistant Account Managers for Agero.
About the Client
Agero Agero provides emergency roadside assistance to customers that have emergency roadside benefits as part of their automotive insurance policy or their new vehicle owner’s package.11 out of 15 top insurance carriers support their customers through Agero, and 75% of new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. use Agero to provide their customers with roadside assistance.
Nov 15, 2024
What to Expect On a day-to-day basis, Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities using the new and exciting Agero Next Generation Platform (NGP):
• 24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as: – a vehicle that won’t start – flat tire(s) – keys locked inside a car – vehicle out of gas – vehicle in an accident
• Place outbound calls to list of client’s service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer’s needs
• Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
• Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives
• Outbound coordination to client’s service providers & possible follow up calls for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services
• Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation • Identify the customer’s location using Google Maps and other client tools
• Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
• Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the parameters of the policy’s program
• Provide status updates to customers calling after the initial request for assistance was processed